any Rebel EMP320ic machine and receive 1 x 5kg Esab 12.51 0.8mm & 1 x 5kg
Esab 12.51 1.0mm mig wire FREE OF CHARGE
USUALLY DESPATCHED WITHIN 4-5 DAYS
Package Includes - Power source with 3m mains cable and plug, return cable and clamp 4.5m, gas hose with quick connector 4.5m, drive rolls for 0.8, 1.0 and 1.2mm wire, guide tubes for 0.8, 1.0 and 1.2mm wire, thickness gauge tool.
The industrial true multi-process machines that combine power and mobility. These compact and light weight systems offer flexibility in any fabrication environment. Designed for productivity and reliability, the 4 wheel wire feed system provides high and consistent weld quality regardless of the material being welded. The EMP 320ic with a maximum output of 350amps is the ideal universal welding sustem capable of running all 1.2mm solid and flux-core wires with a high duty cycle.
- Automatically adaptive start parameters provide distinct and precise starts every time regardless of wire type and dimensions.
- An extremely user friendly and multilingual TFT display incorporates spare parts lists and weld parameter guides for all processes.
- Weighing in at 31.4Kg the machine can be lifted manually or transported on a trolley to provide unmatched mobility.
- A high duty cycle combined with a robust 4 wheel wire feed system offers both high speed and torque, making it the perfect tool for the most demanding jobs.
- The innovative smart MIG feature dynamically monitors the arc characteristics by adapting to your technique, resulting in a smooth stable arc. Just set wire diameter, material and plate thickness. and you are ready to weld.
- Achieve full MMA Performance with electrodes up to 5mm and excellent lift TIG performance with adjustable pre/post gas flow and weld current ramp up/down.
- Two gas inlets, one for MIG and one for TIG, can be connected simultaneously. A built-in TIG gas solenoid valve on the front of the machine eliminates the need for a manual valve on the TIG torch.
Primary Voltage 400VAC
Supply Voltage range 360-440 VAC
Number of phases 3 ph
Supply Frequency 50/60 Hz
Supply plug CEE 16A plug
Mains cable 3m 4x2.5mm2
Maximum output 350 A
MIG Welding Output
40% Duty Cycle 320A / 30.0 V
60% Duty Cycle 265A / 27.3 V
100% Duty Cycle 200A / 24.0 V
MMA Welding Output
40% Duty Cycle 300A / 32.0 V
60% Duty Cycle 255A / 30.2 V
100% Duty Cycle 180A / 27.2 V
TIG Welding Output
40% Duty Cycle 320A / 22.8 V
60% Duty Cycle 265A / 20.6 V
100% Duty Cycle 200A / 18.8V
Wire feed Speed Range 2.0-20.3 m/min
Wire diameter Range
Mild steel 0.8-1.4mm
Stainless Steel 08-1.4mm
Flux Cored 0.8-1.6mm
Wire spool size 200mm, 300mm
Approvals CE: IEC/EN 60974-1, 5, 7, 10, 12 &13 RoHS
Protection Class IP23S
Power source dimensions, LxWxH 686 x 292 x 495mm
Power source weight 31.4Kg
- Max output power 350A
- Flux cored Wire up to 1.6mm
- MIG/MAG functionality
- MMA functionality
- Lift TIG functionality
- Multi lingual TFT display
- 200mm bobbin capacity
- 300mm bobbin capacity
- 4 wheel wire feed mechanism
- Weld setting storage (memories)
- Inductance control
- 2t and 4t trigger functionality
- Voltage trim adjustment
- SCT (short circuit termination)
- Adjustable burn back time
- Pre and post gas flow (TIG & MIG/MAG)
- Spot welding (MIG/MAG)
- Gas purging
- Wire inching
- Creep start
- Adjustable hot start and arc force (MMA)
- Adjustable slope up/down (TIG)
- Dual gas inlet valve
- TIG gas outlet valve.
- The following items are available as optional extras :-
- 0458 401 880 PSF305 MIG Torch 3m
- 0458 401 881 PSF305 MIG Torch 4.5m
- 0700 300 857 TXH202 TIG Torch 4m
- 0700 300 872 Trolley 2-Wheel
- W4014450 TIG Foot Control 4.5m Cable & 8-Pin Connector