Buy any SWP MIG 280/4 Welder and receive a pack of 10 x M6 x 1.0mm tips FREE OF CHARGE
2 Year Warranty.
The SWP MIG 280/4 Welder is a powerful, single phase, compact machine supplied with a 4-roll drive feed system and euro torch connector. The welder features a robust motor and gearbox, a digital amp and voltmeter as well as having a low spatter transformer design. The machine comes with a spot and stitch timer, is fan-cooled for efficiency and will support full size gas cylinders.
Package includes :- ECO 25-3 MIG Torch, Single Stage Argon / CO2 Gas Regulator, Earth Lead, Gas Hose & Spare Feed Roller Set
- Robust motor and gearbox.
- Digital amp and voltmeter.
- Low spatter transformer design.
- Spot and stitch timer.
- Slope down for crater fill.
- Fan cooled for efficiency.
- Will support full size gas cylinder.
- 16 steps.
MIG 280/4 Turbo:
- Mains connection 1-230V 50/60HZ
- Fuse: 32A
- Welding current: 40-280A.
- Voltage steps: 16
- No load voltage: 40V (max)
- Protection: IP21
- Output current: 200A
- Welding voltage range: 16-24V.
- KVA: 7.6
- Duty cycle: 100% @130A, 40% @200A
- Insulation class: F
- Spool size: 5-15kg
- Welding wire diameter: 0.6-1.2mm
- Overall dimensions: 765 x 345 x 730mm