This helmet comes with FOUR FREE additional outer lenses (2 x Clear, 2 x Amber) & Helmet Bag
Revolutionary high performance automatic welding helmet.
Years of welding have trained you to know exactly what you need in a hood: crucial comfort, large lens and next generation technology.
Every special operation needs special equipment that gets the job done, and when it comes to your helmet, SENTINEL is worn by the best.
- Revolutionary shell design. High impact resistance nylon.
- Halo headgear. Ergonomic, Infinitely adjustable 5 point headgear provides extreme comfort and balance. Low- profile design, central pivot point allows for maximum head clearance while helmet is in the up position.
- 100 x 60mm 1/1/1/2 -5 -13 ADF.
- Externally activated grind button. Shade 3 grind mode.
- Colour touch screen control panel.
- 8 separate memory settings.
- Replacing spare parts made easy. Front cover lens replaceable with in 10 seconds, without removing helmet (front loaded).
- Oxyfuel gas welding.
- Oxygen cutting.
- Low amperage TIG Rated: > 2 amps (DC); . 2 amps (AC)
- Stick welding (SMAW); TIG DC&AC; TIG Pulse DC;
- TIG Pulse AC; MIG/MAG/CO2; MIG/MAG Pulse;
- Plasma Arc cutting (PAC); Plasma Arc welding (PAW);
- Air carbon Arc cutting (CAC-A); Oxyfuel gas welding.
- (OFW); Oxygen cutting (OC); Grinding.
|Cartridge Dimensions||133 x 114 x 9 mm |
|Viewing Area|| 100 x 60 mm |
|Lens Shade|| DIN 5-8/9-13 |
|Power Supply|| Solar cell plus battery replaceable - 2*CR2450 lithium. Alerts when low battery. |
|Sensors|| 4 |
|Switch Time|| 1/25,000 s. from Light to Dark |
|Classification|| 1/1/1/2 |
|Standards|| DIN plus, CE, EN175, EN 379, EN166, ANSI Z87.1, CSA Z94.3, AS/NZS 1338.1 |
|Weight|| 640g (1.4lbs) |
|Replacement Lenses Available|
|Outer (Clear) - 0700 000 802|
|Outer (Amber) - 0700 000 803 |