SAVE A MASSIVE 55% OFF LIST PRICE - Machine ready for immediate despatch
Package consists of: Caddy TIG 2200i TA33, with 3m welding cables
The caddy's are equipped with large OKC 50 welding current connections to withstand heavy loads. Due to the compact design with the polymer casing that is impervious to impacts, these devices are light and easy to transport. The large cooling unit and the carefully thought out design ensures a long working life and allow use even under rough working conditions. The inbuilt ArcPlus function further improves the welding arc ensures that there is less spatter and better restriking of the arc. The caddy has been designed in such a way that all the main components in the machine are kept clean and free of dust. Caddy complies with the requirements of IP 23 and is suitable for use outdoors. The robust construction and the excellent welding properties of the machines ensure reliable use on a day to day basis.
Power Factor Correction - PFC Caddy TIG is equipped with automated power factor correction (PFC), which minimizes disturbing feedback effects in the mains supply network and enables maximum use of the available electrical mails supply.
- Professional TIG welding of alloyed, unalloyed and stainless steels.
- Large radius of action due to the ability to use intermediate cables.
- 2.5mm2 up to 100m in length without power losses and better compatibility with generators through PFC- Power factor correction.
- High frequency and LiftArc striking.
- 2/4 stroke torch controller.
- Professional manual electric welding with ArcPlus regulation and adjustable Hotstart and ArcForce.
- Polymer-aluminium housing that is impervious to impacts.
- Cooler with ELP, ESAB logic pump (forced switching over the water cooling if required).
- Type of insulation IP23 for work outdoors.
- Protection against overload.
Control Panel TA33:
- Selection of the TIG parameters by inputting the sheet thickness.
- Current fall time can be set.
- Gas post flow can be set.
- Digital display.
Mains supply 230/1
Fuse, slow,A 16
Setting range, TIG (DC),A 3-220
Setting range,MMA (DC), A 4-170
Open circuit voltage, V 55-60
Dimensions 418 x 188 x 208
Enclosure class IP23
Application class S
Maximum Output at 40deg, TIG
20% duty cycle, A/V 220
60% duty cycle, A/V 150
100% duty cycle A/V 140
Maximum Output at 40deg, MMA
20% duty cycle, A/V 170
60% duty cycle, A/V 130
100% duty cycle, A/V 110