The WARRIOR Tech helmet has been designed to meet the needs of a variety of welders, providing a high tech lightweight shell to protect from heat, sparks and spatter,
The welding lens gives a high clarity of view, resulting in an excellent optical quality utilising the latest ADF technology.
The WARRIOR™ Tech helmet provides ideal functionality, performance and comfort to the occasional welder, maintenance and construction workers through to the professional welder.
- Four Arc sensors for higher response and wider coverage
- Optimal performance for most fabrication and out-of-position welding
- Designed for MIG, TIG and MMA Welding
- An adaptable feature useful when welding low amperages (TIG) for better reaction to darker Arc light
- 98mm x 48mm (3.85’’ x 1.88’’)
- Giving a wider field of vision increasing spatial awareness
- 1/2/1/2 – Optical Class, 9 – 13 shade level
- Available with dioptre configurations as standard
- Enabling the welder to set how long the lens stays dark after welding arc stops.
- Short delay helps get the job done faster during tack welding, whilst longer delay is useful for high amperage welding.
Esab PAPR powered respiratory unit has been designed to fit the all Esab
The unit provides clean, filtered air to increase the comfort and safety for the welder.
The PAPR is delivered complete with an 8-hour battery, P3 filter, comfort pad, waist belt and an air
hose with a Proban hose cover fitted. The unit is supplied with an inteligent charger, which will ensure a
prolonged life time of the battery, by reducing the risk of over charging. The PAPR is also equipped
with a low flow alarm, which will give audible signal when the filter is blocked, or the battery is running low.
• Lightweight & Durable
• Proban Hose Cover Supplied
• Low Flow Warning Alarm
• Removeable Lilon Battery
• Large On/Off Switch
• Inteligent Charger
• Low Maintenance
• Low Level Noise
• User Friendly
• Waist Belt
• Comfort Pad
• Proban Hose Cover
• P3 Filter