The Warrior Tech helmet is now obsolete - replaced by the ESAB Savage A40 welding helmet (0700000491)
The Esab WARRIOR Tech welding helmet has been designed to meet the needs of a variety of welders, providing a high tech lightweight shell to protect from heat, sparks and spatter.
The welding lens gives a high clarity of view, resulting in an excellent optical quality utilising the latest ADF technology. The WARRIOR Tech helmet provides ideal functionality, performance and comfort to the occasional welder, maintenance and construction workers through to the professional welder.
- Lightweight Welding Helmet
- Larger Viewing Area (98 x 48mm)
- Adjustable Shade 9-13
- External shade adjustment between DIN 9 and DIN 13, and optical class 1/2/1/2.
- Delay and sensitivity can be adjusted from the inside.
- Four arc sensors for higher response and wider coverage and a large viewing area of 3.85 x 1.88 in. (98 x 48 mm)
- Wider field of vision and
- increased spatial awarenessSensitivity control is an adaptable feature useful when welding low amperages (GTAW) for better reaction to darker arc light.
- Delay control enabling the welder to set how long the lens stays dark after the welding arc stops.
- Short delay helps get the job done faster during tack welding, whilst longer delay is useful for high amperage welding.
- Product Weight: 0.52kg
- Shipped Weight: 1.2kg
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: 0700000401
- Weight: 1.20kg
- SKU: 0700000401
- UPC: 0700000401
- MPN: 0700000401