ESAB Sentinel A50 Welding Helmet PackageComplete with FOUR FREE additional outer lenses (2 x Clear, 2 x Amber) Helmet Bag & Bandana
SPECIAL OFFER PRICE
LIMITED TIME ONLY !!
Experienced welders know just how crucial comfort and clarity of vision are for a productive day at work. The ESAB A50's generous auto-darkening welding filter lens and external lens are next generation technology that's available now. The super reactive ADF lens is powered by the front mounted solar cells and a couple of lithium cells that are easily replaceable.
Your specialised skills, used every day in challenging welding operations, needs special equipment. You need a welding helmet that is equally versatile as, allowing you to tackle any welding or grinding job. The ESAB Sentinel A50 price is a measure of the comfort, convenience and efficiency that this design brings to your working day or your latest welding project; no more struggling to see the work and no more flashing because of a slow to react lens.
Sentinel A50 Benefits
- Revolutionary shell design high impact resistance, nylon. Incredibly tough for durability and flexible enough for tight spaces.
- ESAB Halo headgear with 5 point adjustment allows for maximum head clearance and gives a superb ergonomic fit. This superb headgear gives you rock solid, day long comfort in the most exacting positions.
- Low weight, of 1.6kg (just over 11/2 lbs) reduces fatigue.
- The helmet is well balanced, with a neat, low- profile design. The central pivot point gives a surprising amount of head clearance when it is flipped up.
- Excellent visibility through the 100 x 60mm 1/1/1/2 grade ADF lens, with shade gradings from -5 to -13.
- Externally mounted grind button, easily activated with gloved hands. Shade level 3 in grind mode.
- Internal touch screen, colour, control panel.
- 8 memory settings, for your personal welding preferences.
- Spare parts are easily changed. The front cover lens can be swapped in 10 seconds, on your head, as it is loaded from the front.
- Oxyfuel gas welding.
- Oxygen cutting.
- Low amperage TIG Rated: > 2 amps (DC); . 2 amps (AC)
- Stick welding (SMAW); TIG DC&AC; TIG Pulse DC;
- TIG Pulse AC; MIG/MAG/CO2; MIG/MAG Pulse;
- Plasma Arc cutting (PAC); Plasma Arc welding (PAW);
- Air carbon Arc cutting (CAC-A); Oxyfuel gas welding.
- (OFW); Oxygen cutting (OC); Grinding.
|Shipped Weight: 2.5kg|
|Replacement Lenses For The Sentinel A50|
|Inner - 0700000808|
|Outer (Clear) - 0700000802|
|Outer (Amber) - 0700000803|
Report this review.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 0700000800
- Weight: 2.50kg